Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Recreational Vehicle Insurance in Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton FL
Recreational vehicles can be fun for travel either by yourself or with the family, but many drivers make the mistake of not having the right insurance. A normal car insurance policy is not the same as RV insurance.
At Fulton Agency, Inc., our insurance professionals will make sure you get the right insurance for the best price. RV insurance shouldn’t be ridiculously expensive. With over 50 years of experience, we work to make genuine connections with great customer service and reputable insurance companies.
Coverages We Offer
You may purchase a lot of coverage for your recreational vehicle that you can also find on your car insurance policy. Coverages you may find for your RV include:
- Comprehensive: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damage to the RV due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and more.
- Collision: Collision coverage provides compensation for damage to the RV caused by collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the RV.
- Medical Payments: This coverage provides compensation for injuries you and your passengers may suffer after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: Uninsured motorist covers accidents involving other drivers who are not carrying insurance.
Additional coverages are available for your RV as well, such as:
- Campsite and Vacation Coverage: This insurance provides liability coverage in case someone is injured or their property is damaged on your RV property while on vacation or on a campsite.
- Full Time Coverage: Full time coverage is additional coverage you can purchase if you use your RV as your full-time vehicle.
- Emergency Expenses: If you use your RV full time, this coverage can help with costs related to transportation and living expenses in case the RV becomes uninhabitable or unusable.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance helps with trip interruptions such as running out of gas, popping a tire or needing to be towed.
Insure Your RV with Fulton Agency, Inc.
Insuring your RV should be simple, easy and affordable. Our goal is to make sure you have the highest level of protection at the most affordable price. Call an agent at Fulton Agency, Inc. at 954.752.8610 to talk about bundling your RV insurance with auto and home or fill out an online quote form if you’re ready to get started.
Common RV Insurance Questions
RV insurance is a specialized policy to cover your recreational vehicle with the proper insurance. Your recreational vehicles may need different types and limits of coverage than your personal everyday vehicle. RV insurance dives you that necessary coverage.
Each U.S. state requires some limit of RV insurance, generally an amount of minimum liability. Florida requires all drivers with an RV to carry a minimum of:
- $10,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $20,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 in property damage liability
The cost of RV insurance varies widely depending on several factors, such as the classification of your RV, your driving record and credit score, your location, coverage limits and deductibles. On average, you may pay between $1,000 to $2,000 a year for a Class A or Class B recreational vehicle.
Aside from the minimum liability requirements of your state, you will need enough coverage to compensate for your vehicle in case it is completely destroyed. Not sure how much your RV is worth? Contact an agent today or fill out an online quote form now.
Related Blog Articles