Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Fort Lauderdale & Boca Raton FL Home Insurance
Need to insure your home, but unsure where to start? That's no problem, just come to Fulton Agency. Our expert agents know how to insure all properties, from single-family to high-value homes, condos and rental properties. You can trust us to always help you find the best policy.
Call us today at (954) 752-8610 or request your free online quote now! We take the hassle out of getting covered so that you can enjoy making your house a happy home.
Why Should I Buy Homeowners Insurance?
Homeowners insurance is money in reserve. It can help you out when such hazardous events as fires, severe weather, burglaries or vandalism damage your house and possessions. The coverage acts as a promise of financial assistance following these accidents. It's there to fund your recovery, instead of forcing you to rely on savings accounts to do so. You won't destroy your solvency while trying to rebuild your life.
What Does A Homeowners Insurance Policy Cover?
Homeowners policies usually include five essential types of coverage:
- Dwelling Coverage: If something damages your house, this coverage can pay to help you rebuild the home. It usually pays in replacement cost value, which is the home's like-new value.
- Other Structures Coverage: Damage to gazebos, fences, sheds or detached garages has coverage under this section of your policy.
- Possessions Coverage: This coverage pays for belongings if they get lost or damaged in a covered incident. Most policies pay the item's actual cash value at the time of the loss.
- Liability Coverage: Your actions or inactions might cause harm to someone else. This coverage can help you pay for the costs of that person's recovery. This coverage might pay when a friend falls down your stairs, or if you hit a golf ball into a neighbor's living room, causing damage.
- Loss Of Use Coverage: Following damage in your home, you might have to temporarily move out. This coverage can help pay for things like your hotel bills until you can return home.
You can also expand your coverage with more-specific perks that might allow you to file for additional compensation in case of certain losses:
- High-value items endorsements/Scheduled items riders
- Pet bite liability insurance
- Equipment breakdown endorsements
- Replacement-cost possessions insurance
Speak to your Fulton Agency representative about the best way to tailor your policy limits, endorsements and deductibles in the most-effective ways for your property.
What Is The Average Cost Of Homeowners Insurance?
Florida has some of the highest homeowners insurance rates in the nation. Policies cost an average $3,500 per year statewide. Still, your chosen coverage limits, the location of your home, and various other risk factors might drive your rates up or down.
How Can I Save On Home Insurance?
Fulton Agency's dedicated team of agents understands that you want to save what you can on your home insurance premiums. We can help you adjust your deductibles, qualify for discounts and compare policies among insurers to help you maximize savings.
Homeowners Insurance Frequently Asked Questions
What is not covered by homeowners insurance?
Most policies define what types of accidents they will and will not cover. The policy might list the exact perils it will cover, all else excluded. Other policies will cover losses except for a list of specific exclusions.
Does home insurance cover mold?
If you have let mold grow unchecked over a number of years, then your policy is not likely to cover you for your losses. However, if the mold develops as a result of a tree falling on the house and letting in water, then cleanup and remediation may be covered.
Can I get homeowners insurance on a home I don't own?
You technically do not need homeowners insurance if you don't own a home. If you rent the home, then you will probably need renters insurance. However, if you have bought a home, but are financing it through a lender, then you will likely face a requirement to get a policy. The lender has an ownership interest in the home as long as you have the mortgage.
Related Blog Articles